Friday, January 17, 2014

Beginning Ambitions [Photography]

I love photography. The need to take in every bit of the environment around me and capturing/soaking up memories goes back as far as I can remember. Being on a budget and not being able to afford all those adorable baby photos you find eating up my Pinterest board forced me to get creative with my little digital camera after our twin girls were born.

While I am in the mist of blogger's block (not for a lack of thought, but too many for a too busy household right now), I thought I would share two sessions I got to partake in a while back. They were my 1st official "learning" sessions.

BABY ANNOUNCING
Sweet and special friends of ours shared their prayers had been answered. They were so awesome to allow me to be a part of their sweet time.

I wish I could take credit for this creative idea, but it came from the inspirations of Raft Media's "Bun in the Oven" Baby Announcement found here: http://raftmedia.blogspot.com/2012/02/bun-in-oven-baby-announcement.html


Christmas Card JOY


I loved this one. My camera couldn't take in all it's beauty. The path ahead was GORGEOUS. It's symbolism for a new journey in store is precious.


FIRST HOME GOING AWAY MEMORIES
My Sister and Brother In Law were moving from their first home they bought together as newlyweds and were upgrading to their new home made for their expanding love [kiddos ;)] but wanted to take a few memories to remind them of home. 

Memories are always served best around the dinner table and even sweeter when it's children's conversations with the Father.


Sippy Cup Toast

Sister conversations randomly happen in the refrigerator. Ha!

Bedtime Kisses aren't just for Mommies and Daddies but Sissys too

Red Door

Home Remembered In Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment